LCC I – Control panel for gas injection technology from 5 to 400 bar
The new LCC I series features 1 to 2 high-pressure proportional valves and is particularly suitable wherever space is at a premium and continuous operation is the order of the day.
The LCC I can be installed directly on the die or the injection-moulding machine. Data is entered and modified using a laptop which can be purchased as an optional extra.
All the information you need at your fingertips!
- An external laptop is used for programming purposes. The laptop can be removed once programming is complete.
- 1 to 2 proportional valves
- Five time and pressure stages with ramp function
- Injector cleaning cycle (automatic)
- Number of parts produced
- Access protection: activation via password
- Quality monitoring available
- Remote start/stop, injector test, reset, IP address via remote control. A green and a red LED on the remote control report the status of the LCC I
- Program and quality data saved on the internal CF card
- Maintenance and alarm functions*
Connection to the injection-moulding machine
- Start signal: based on screw position or start of injection
- Compatible with all injection-moulding machines (simplified EUROMAP 62 standard)
* Display on external laptop
- Laptop with cable and software
Scope of delivery, basic version
- LCC I with 1 or 2 proportional valves
- Remote control with cable
For more detailed information, see the technical data sheets and quotations.
|Data storage:||On internal CF card, external via USB (program data and process data)|
|Interface:||Ethernet port for the connection of a laptop|
|FCC / injection-moulding machine synchronisation:||Compatible with EUROMAP 62|
|Power supply:||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Dimensions (L × W × H):||390 × 350 × 420 mm|
|Weight:||27 kg (2 valves)|
|Long cable for remote control:||6 m|
|Proportional valves:||1 to 2|
|Type:||High-pressure proportional valve|
|Max. input pressure:||420 bar|
|Control pressure range:||5 to 400 bar|
|Accuracy:||± 5 bar|
|Power supply:||24 V, 5 A min. per channel|