High-pressure air and gas applications
Whether DTM in Germany or Formula 1 all over the world, motor racing is a high-performance sport in which fractions of a second count. Nowhere is this more true than in the pit, where perfectly harmonised interplay between driver and service team decides victory or defeat.
This fascination with speed relies on all high-quality components working together efficiently and effectively.
Our compressor systems support air logistics with the reliability and precision pit teams need when servicing the cars at lightning speed, supplying compressed air to jacks and tools. Furthermore, our tailor-made storage solutions ensure that even when demand hits a peak, compressed air will be available in the correct amount needed.
Specific applications of BAUER compressors
- Supply of compressed air at high pressure for jacks
- Supply of compressed air at high pressure for tools
- Filling of storage vessels
Who are the customers of BAUER KOMPRESSOREN?
- Automotive manufacturers and component suppliers
- Motorbike manufacturers and component suppliers
- Motor racing teams
- Organisers of long-distance races
- Organisers of touring car championships
The benefits BAUER KOMPRESSOREN can offer you
- High machine availability during races
- Compressor systems with the very latest technology for continuous operation (24/7)
- Complete systems covering everything from compression to treatment, monitoring, storage and distribution
- Global spare parts supply for at least 25 years
- High operator safety
- High value retention of compressor units
- Proven technology
|The series||Free air delivery rates||Pressure ranges||Medium|
|Breathing air||100 – 1.480 l/min||90 – 500 bar||– Breathing air|